Friday, July 1, 2011

dear husband ...

Dear Mr A,
I am pretty lucky to be your wife I think and I am really enjoying being married to you. So I thought I would write you a list. It is entitled ‘50 reasons why you are THE BEST husband’ and there are 50 reasons why  I think you are so awesome.




50 reasons why you are THE BEST husband
1
1. There is no one else I feel more comfortable with than you. Whether I am dressed to the nines or  in my tracky dacks or winning farting comps I know no matter what you still love me and think the world of me!


2. You’re a really good kisser!


3. You’re not ‘too cool’ or afraid to try silly things. Like mud masks (which I know you really love!) and dancing in the kitchen (even if you don’t let me take photos for fb)


4. You stick to your word and you never let people down. If you say you are going to help someone or do something, you always live up to that promise = You are a man of your word.
 
5. You’re always on time. I am not – you get me moving and grooving !


6. You’re fun to play with. Dreaming of the day we can have a large house and have a really good game of chase!


7. You help around the house and don’t complain when asked to do a load of washing or the dishes. ( and I REALLY appreciate your spontaneous help around the place)


8. Pretty much every week you clean the bathroom - Nuff said!


9. You love to find bargains and get excited when I find a really good sale item! for e.g. -  your latest email "yea boy we just got 22.91 credit in our savings! Free money!! :)"


10. You sing along with me in the car.Sometimes you even harmonize (its really cute!) And sometimes you sing ‘girl’ songs “I’m just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a game and love is a riddle”...


11. You’re very smugly and give the best hugs.


12. You cook dinner for me almost every night, a lot of times trying something you never have before and learning all the time.


13. You really can’t wait to have a baby – seriously this one MELTS me and scares me at the same time!


14. You SOMETIMES like to discuss baby names


15. When I ask you to, you play with and brush my hair


16. You love god and have a deep desire to get back into a church family.


17. Whenever I ask you immediately stop what you’re doing and pray for me/us/whatever.
 
18. You sign your name on cards and write sweet messages to my dearest blog friends.


19.You have really neat handwriting and write the cards when I dictate and buy the pressies!


20.You know how to make a really good cuppa just the way I like it!


21.You let me climb all over you, and 'bury!' and snuggle in while quite nearly suffocating you in the process!


22. When you say “I love you” I know you really mean it


23. You make me laugh like no-one else ... (last bit a little too private to share)


24. You have a few very sexy moves (some I am sure you’re not even aware of!)


25. You have a funny, crazy and very silly streak!


26. You take really good care of your stuff (me included)


27. You don’t blow money on silly things, and don’t spend as much as your friends on car bits – ha take that subyclub.com boys! :)


28. Family holds a really special place in your heart.


29.You really care about me. When I rolled the car and got home to a sleepy eyed you at 6am I could see the love and concern pouring out of you (did I ever tell you that it was a funny moment to but you totally melted me there and then?)


30. You’re a snuggly sleeper!


31. You don’t hold grudges or stay mad for very long!


32. You’re not too proud to admit when you’re wrong


33. You let me talk you into silly things – like date nights with ‘silly rules’


34. Your adventurous – (bit in brackets a little too private to share)


35. You look really hunky when you’re playing the drums


36. I know that if I asked ANYTHING of you would at least try your hand at it


37. You always try and spoil me and provide me with things I want but don’t really need, like LUCY (our kitchen aid!!)


38 You hold the nail polish for me when I do my nails and tell me it’s pretty


39. You don’t get too grossed out when I have forgotten to shave…  AGAIN: P – sorry love!


40. a little too private too share :)


41. You have a really sexy body! AND you look good in lots of clothes


42. You’re fun to pick clothes out for and style and dress up …


43. And you’re equally as fun to undress !


44. You keep my car clean and serviced and washed and full of petrol


45. You tell me I’m beautiful and pretty even when I’m covered in paint and in my tracksuit!


46. You cook a mean bbq!


47. 99% of the time you have a great sense of humor – and 1% of the time I just don’t get it :P


48. You make pinky promises with me in our cute fashion


49. You have the ability to melt me on the spot and make me loose my breath, words and thoughts all at once.


50. You’re the favourite thing in my life and I know how strongly you feel about the vows and promises we made to each other and that your sticking around for.. well ever!


I love you mr !


And now I will email you the unedited version ;)


Love wife
x