Saturday, January 22, 2011

"lots and lots of fast massive running!"

My cousin Larissa just sent over the cutest facebook link, that I just had to share.

My adorable second cousin Keara aka Keke aka The Keekstar aka Keeks (yes she answers to all of the above) and her daddy ran in the 3km Dubai fun run marathon.

I love the fact that they had no kids shirts so she wore a small ladies shirt, which looks like a dress and wore her number patch that takes up the whole for her body :)

Larissa said that she ran 1/3rd of the way by herself until she retired to the pram too - so proud of this little munchkin and wishing so bad she (and her mummy and daddy and new baby sibling on the way) were back here in Oz!

and apparently she was super excited to get her medal for "Doing lots of massive running!"

Man I love that Keekstar!!